Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bo Bunny April Challenge

Hello Everyone, Today I created a scrapbook page based on the layout for Bo Bunny's April Challenge. For those who don't know, Bo Bunny is a fantastic producer of beautiful products for any kind of paper crafting. Their April Challenge is quite intricate but I think that my layout came out quite pretty. I used a photograph from my God-daughter Sabrina's birthday. The Bo Bunny page I chose has a black, pink & white colour palette so I added a few scraps of paper I had that would coordinate well. I also added a few embellishments including some butterflies which have now become her signature since we just used them on her confirmation invites. My page is quite simple but I think it's pretty. I hope that the designers at Bo Bunny think so too. Keep Crafting! Delia

No comments:

Post a Comment