Saturday, June 22, 2013

New Discovery

Hello Everyone,
Today, I visited a scrapbook store not too far from where I live that I did not know existed. It's called Art Du Scrapbooking. I first found out about it on Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine's blog, which has a contest currently going on featuring products supplied by this retailer.
 It's a wonderful store full of everything needed for paper projects. Also available are items for jewellery-making. The selection is great, the prices are comparable, the staff friendly and knowledgable. I bought a few things but really had to hold myself back from going crazy. I'll definitely be going back soon and will be recommending it to my friends.
While I'm here, let me show you the Baptism card I created for the celebration I'll be attending tomorrow. I love girly things!
Keep Crafting!
Delia

No comments:

Post a Comment